🐈
» Forums » Support » Need help with my permanently blocked account
Page options
1c48a9fc
Community Member

Need help with my permanently blocked account

Dear Upwork Support,

I hope this message finds you well. I have created this account for one purpose only which is to write this post and hopefully get my problem resolved. I have been trying to reach out to Upwork service by request but i have not received a response for more than 3 days now.

I am reaching out regarding an issue I have been experiencing with my account, Lamia Almohameed @Lamia Almohaimeed(**Edited for Community Guidelines**) Despite numerous attempts to verify my identity, I have encountered difficulties due to religious obligation. I wear a veil for which prevents me from showing my face in public. I have provided my passport and a selfie (which is also has not been verified yet) without my veil for verification, but unfortunately, my account remains on hold, and now blocked. I have received a ticket on email saying I should update my profile photo showing my face I contacted back as suspension Appeal and like I said no response yet.

I understand and respect Upwork's policy regarding multiple accounts, and I assure you that I created this additional account solely to address this issue. Once resolved, I will promptly delete it in accordance with your terms of service. I really need your help to fix this because my account was put on hold and then permanently blocked because of this problem.

I am currently engaged in an ongoing work contract, and the delay in resolving this matter is beginning to impact my ability to fulfill my professional commitments. I kindly request your assistance in expediting the verification process.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to your prompt response and resolution.

Best regards,
Lamia AlMohaimeed

0 REPLIES 0
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths