🐈
» Forums » Support » No Job Feed
Page options
surajgurung1
Community Member

No Job Feed

Hi Support,

I hope I am writing in the right forums category.

Actually I am not getting "My Feed" tab under "jobs you might like". Also "Most Recent" and "Best Match" Feeds not updating too. I have attached an screeshot, hope that helps you to undertand the problems better.

Please share how can I get it solved. 

Thank you,

Suraj

**edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Suraj, 

I looked into your account and can see that you are yet to add a "Saved Search" on your job feed. Note that the jobs showing on "My Feed" are based on the filters of your Saved Search. This means that when you search for jobs and save them, our system will remember the criteria you've chosen and will try to suggest the nearest jobs you've saved and searched.

However, if there is none saved, it will be based on your categories. I highly suggest that you start manually searching and saving projects from time to time. However, we would like to set your expectation that the effect will not be immediate as it also takes some time to fetch the results.

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Suraj, 

I looked into your account and can see that you are yet to add a "Saved Search" on your job feed. Note that the jobs showing on "My Feed" are based on the filters of your Saved Search. This means that when you search for jobs and save them, our system will remember the criteria you've chosen and will try to suggest the nearest jobs you've saved and searched.

However, if there is none saved, it will be based on your categories. I highly suggest that you start manually searching and saving projects from time to time. However, we would like to set your expectation that the effect will not be immediate as it also takes some time to fetch the results.

~ Avery
Upwork

Thanks a lot Avery. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths