🐈
» Forums » Support » Nobody responsing on Open Supprot Ticket
Page options
d277beaa
Community Member

Nobody responsing on Open Supprot Ticket

Hi there, hope all of you are fine.

I have payment issue to my USD account, and it is open for more than 2 weeks now. This is support ticket no: 

I have texted, multiple times, but nobody is responding. Kindly help me with this, as this is very poor response from Upwork Support team.

Thanks,
Regards,
Ali

13 REPLIES 13
759e32fa

Hi Muhammad, 

Apologies for the delay as our support teams are currently experiencing a higher number of contacts than usual. Rest assured the team will address your concerns and questions in the ticket as soon as possible.

~ AJ
Upwork

Thanks for helping, You are one of the active Moderator here at Upwork 🤗

Hi Annie, I'm also facing an issue in communication from Upwork team. I have an open ticket and the last I heard from Upwork team there is 5 days ago. My open ticket #37457085. Can you help? 

I'm unable to get a response from upwork team for the last 5 days. My Request number is #37457085. Can any moderator help me with that?

Hi Zamran,

Apologies for the delay as our support teams are currently experiencing a higher number of contacts than usual. Rest assured the team will address your concerns and questions in the ticket as soon as possible.

Please avoid creating several tickets or posts for the same concern so that the team could assist you more efficiently. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while sorting this out for you. Thank you!

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi, I've been struggling with Upwork support. I had a client account (I made it to see how proposals reach clients, but never really used it) that went under KYC. I closed the client account. Upwork is insisting me to verify the identity of client account. I've tried multiple times to communicate that client account doesn't exist anymore, but I get the same response over and over. There is no option where I live chat or talk to a representative over the phone and communicate the issue. Can anybody help?

Hi Zamran,

It looks like our team has reached out to you today with details on how you can complete the verification process. Please check your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork

Annie, I've got the client account closed, I've mentioned multiple times that there is no client account then how can I provide documents for one? The only response I'm getting is about how to complete the verification process. There is nothing to verify when there is no account. It's been more than 10 days since I'm stuck with this issue. 

Hi Zamran,

I’m sorry but I won’t be able to assist you here further. Your ticket is assigned to the correct team, and they should be able to help you with your concern. I would recommend adding these to the same ticket thread so that the team has the correct information to assist you more efficiently. Please don’t hesitate to update the same ticket thread if you have further questions or concerns.

~ AJ
Upwork
d277beaa
Community Member

Thanks Annie, but kindly update me, as now it has been quite long!!!!!!!!

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad, 

I checked your ticket, and I can see that the team requested information from you today, and you replied a few minutes ago. Please know that the team addresses tickets by the order in which they were received. Once they get your ticket in their queue, the team will get back to you and assist you further with your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork
d277beaa
Community Member

Hi Avery, hope you are fine.
I don't know to whom I should address, but it seems nobody is working on my SUPPORT REQUEST. Once I keep on pinging, upwork responds back traditionally, but still my issue is not resolved...
It is very annoying experience,  !!

Kindly help me with this..
Thanks

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad, 

Are you referring to these tickets here and here? I can see that the team shared more information with you regarding your concern. Could you please refer to the information on the ticket and let us know if you are yet to receive the funds you were expecting? 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths