🐈
» Forums » Support » Not getting paid when client releases payment
Page options
7b16a7ea
Community Member

Not getting paid when client releases payment

I am not getting any funds credited to my account when a contract is marked as paid or when the week ends on an hourly contract. Can you help me fix this?

3 REPLIES 3
NikolaS

Hi Brian,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please share the Contract IDs of the contracts you are referring to along with more information about the issue you are experiencing? Are you experiencing issues with tracking time for hourly contracts?

You can find the Contract ID by clicking on the name of the contract, navigating to the Details tab and clicking "Show More."

~ Nikola
Upwork
7b16a7ea
Community Member

**Edited for Community Guidelines** : 33222889
**Edited for Community Guidelines** : 32672683

The issue is that I am only seeing $10.00 available for withdraw in my account and the SCORM Package Conversion project is over and the PPT conversion project is an hourly project and should be being paid at the end of each week. I am able to track my hours as necessary, the issue is in getting paid for the hours on the timesheet.

Hi Brian,

Thank you for your response and for sharing this information. I'll have the team review your case and these contracts. One of the members will be assisting you further via a support ticket that you can access on this page once your case is fully reviewed. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while sorting this out for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths