🐈
» Forums » Support » On going jobs not visible in public search
Page options
nouman1105
Community Member

On going jobs not visible in public search

I have ongoing jobs from a more than a year... I just checked my profile today publically and it doesn't show any jobs...
Please guide me to solve this issue Thanks
Work history says: No items

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ArjayM

Hi Nouman,

Thank you for reaching out and for bringing this matter to our attention. Please note that people who have accounts on Upwork and are logged in will see all completed and in-progress jobs in their Work History as long as there was at least $1 paid on them. However, if any of those jobs were posted by clients with a visibility setting "Upwork users only," they will not show to logged-out visitors.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ArjayM

Hi Nouman,

Thank you for reaching out and for bringing this matter to our attention. Please note that people who have accounts on Upwork and are logged in will see all completed and in-progress jobs in their Work History as long as there was at least $1 paid on them. However, if any of those jobs were posted by clients with a visibility setting "Upwork users only," they will not show to logged-out visitors.

~ Arjay
Upwork

Got it, I just check the jobs details and found that the job is private... thanks for the help

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths