🐈
» Forums » Support » Payment Rejected
Page options
johndalem
Community Member

Payment Rejected

Hi, my payments have been rejected three times now and returned to my upwork account. I'm using direct to a local bank and I'm on Unionbank. As far as I know, I gave all the correct details. I'm trying to create a ticket but the "get support" option is not really getting me the support I need.  What should I do?

15 REPLIES 15
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Johndale,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your withdrawal. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Great, thank you very much! I hope we can resolve this soon as the holidays are coming and I need to have my money.

alibadou
Community Member

Hi guys, 

I have the same issue, my payment was rejected and returned to Upwork, my payment method was disabled too.

I didn't change anything, I use the same bank account for all the transfers that I did since the start.

Can you help please ? It's pretty urgent.

Thank you.

Upwork told me a payment to my local bank account was rejected, but when I ask the bank, they say they have no record of the transaction. I have then added another account and tried again. Same result: payment rejected. I've contacted my bank again and they said I should contact upwork.
Can someone open a ticket for me? Why getting someone to talk to here is this hard?????

Hi Gnakadja,

I’m sorry to hear about the inconvenience this caused. It looks like you’re communicating with our team regarding this case on your existing ticket. If you have any additional details from the bank or questions please post them on that ticket for further assistance.

Thank you for your patience!

~ Bojan
Upwork

The ticket is closed, so I don't see how I can ask question there. It's been 8hour now. I'm seeking help. you guys will tell me the same thing about a ticket opened and then disapear.

I can't reply there because the ticket is closed. 2 weeks that I've been having this same payment rejected issue.

HI Gnakadja,

I checked, and it looks like you have already submitted another ticket to our team. Please allow them time to review the issue and get back to you directly on the same ticket to assist further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Okay, Can you please check when was that submitted? Am I not able to see the ticket you are talking about

Hi Gnakadja,

I can see that you have submitted the ticket today. You should be able to access it from here

~ Joanne
Upwork

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

As you can see, the latest ticket has been created 4 days ago. So I'm not really sure what ticket you are talking about. 

Hi Gnakadja,

I see that the latest ticket is already handled by the relevant team. You can also view and respond to the latest ticket via your registered email address so that the relevant team can directly assist you with your concern.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi guys, 

I have the same issue, my payment was rejected and returned to Upwork, my payment method was disabled too.

I didn't change anything, I use the same bank account for all the transfers that I did since the start.

Can you help please ? It's pretty urgent.

Thank you.

Hi Mbengue,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket for the issue you are experiencing. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork
alibadou
Community Member

Hi Nikola,

Thank you for your reply.

I posted my issue here because I didn't get any answer to my email.

Hope you can fix the issue soon.

Thank you

shahadat0164
Community Member

Many of the face this problem

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths