🐈
» Forums » Support » Payment Status
Page options
4c4aa8bb
Community Member

Payment Status

I have completed an hourly job of $25 per hour and billed 12 hours. After completing the job client ended it and reviewed me 5 star. I have seen that the bill $300 for 12 hours added to review section. But suddenly, I am not seeing this amount under review or pending section. Also I have checked the invoice page and found 4 billings containing, His $300 deposit, $60 upwork charge and then $60 reversed and $300 reversed. I am not understanding the situation. But I have completed the task by working hard and I need my payment in time. So, waiting for your valuable response.
Thanks
Mir

3 REPLIES 3
AndreaG

Hi Mir Tauhidul,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you.

~Andrea
Upwork
4c4aa8bb
Community Member

My issue was assigned to a ticket but no one still responding after response. I messaged again but no reply. 

Hi Mir,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience. I reached out to the team handling your concern to follow up on your ticket. If you wish to update the team with new information, I highly suggest that you post it on the ticket thread. Otherwise, please refrain from sending follow-ups on the same ticket thread to make sure the team assists you more efficiently.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths