🐈
» Forums » Support » Payment Trace and Reversal Request.
Page options
abbieab
Community Member

Payment Trace and Reversal Request.

Hello,

I made a withdrawal request from Upwork on the 25th of July, I'm still yet to get the fund in my account. I'm making this complaint because that is almost 48hours well past the normal receiving time for me.

I know there's a 5-day window requirement, but upon inquiry, I was told that I had made an ACH withdrawal request whereas I was supposed to enter the account details in the wire transfer option. So, this is a case of wrong details, as only a fund made through a wire transfer can get to the account. It got pretty straightforward after that.

I want to know if there's a way to get the money back, please. This is both urgent and important.

Thank you.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ArjayM

Hi Abigael,

I certainly understand your concern and why you want this resolved immediately. A support ticket has been set up with your concern and the team is currently reviewing your case. Please allow them time for this review and you should be getting an update through this page whenever they have results. 

Please avoid creating several tickets for the same concern so that the team could assist you more efficiently. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while sorting this out for you. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
ArjayM

Hi Abigael,

I certainly understand your concern and why you want this resolved immediately. A support ticket has been set up with your concern and the team is currently reviewing your case. Please allow them time for this review and you should be getting an update through this page whenever they have results. 

Please avoid creating several tickets for the same concern so that the team could assist you more efficiently. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while sorting this out for you. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
abbieab
Community Member

Hi, Arjay.

Thanks for the reply. The issue was rectified as I got a failed transaction notice from Upwork and got the funds reversed to my Upwork account.

ee023d85
Community Member

Dear  arjay M,

Upwork have processed my payment submitted on 16-Nov-2022. the expected delivery date of payment to my local bank is 17-Nov-2022 - 21-Nov-2022  but i did not recive into my direct local bank yet. I checked it back to  back to my account and bank but there is not trace of the money .

kindly do resovle my issue at earliset please.

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

I have the same problem right now, I made made payment from upwork to nayapay but I haven't receive any money

58a55b1c
Community Member

Hi Upwork,

My complaint is similar to Abigail's. I authorized a withdrawal yesterday, 11th of January 2023 to my bank account using the ACH Transfer payment method. I am still yet to get the fund into my account and I am making this complaint because it's within 48 hours since the transaction was authorized.

I know there's a 5-day window requirement, but upon inquiry, I realized that I made an ACH withdrawal request which is not supported by my bank account as my account only supports Wire transfers.

Therefore, this is a case of wrong details as only a fund made through a wire transfer can get into my bank account.

Please help me rectify this mistake by reversing my withdrawal so I can input my payment method properly.

I will be so grateful if this is rectified urgently, thanks so much in advance.

AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Victor,

If the funds cannot be applied to your bank account they should come back to your Upwork account automatically. Because of this, we'll need to wait until 8 business days have passed in order to be able to trace the funds. If this time passes and you still haven't received the funds on either of your accounts, please let us know.

~Andrea
Upwork
72812dc5
Community Member

Hi, 

I have requested for payments withdrawal in my local bank account on 16 September, 2023. I didn't receive my payments for 9 days. My local bank confirmed that they didn't receive any payments. I am requesting to you please trace my payments of last withdrawal.

Regards:

Gul Hassan 

Hi, 

I have requested for payments withdrawal in my local bank account on 16 September, 2023. I didn't receive my payments for 9 days. I am requesting to you please trace my payments of last withdrawal.

Regards:

Gul Hassan 

Hi Gul,

Thank you for reaching out and I'm sorry to learn that you still haven't received your funds. If the funds cannot be applied to your bank account they should come back to your Upwork account automatically. Because of this, we'll need to wait until 8 business days have passed in order to be able to trace the funds.

Today is the 8th business day so please let us know tomorrow (28- September) if the funds haven't been reflected in your account and we'll assist you with initiating a trace. Hoping to have this sorted out soon.

~ Arjay
Upwork
3437d50c
Community Member

can you help me regard not received payment on my local bank account its become 10 days, i withdraw my payment on 8 april and today its 18 april but still not receivde please help me

58a55b1c
Community Member

Thanks a lot, Andrea.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths