🐈
» Forums » Support » Payment rejected
Page options
rafaelencabrera
Community Member

Payment rejected

Hello. I have tried to do my first withdrawal with Payoneer as a method. When I added Payoneer as a withdrawal method I followed all the instructions and when I finally got to use the Get Paid option, the message I got was this:

I would appreciate your help. Thank you.

We attempted to process your recent payment request but unfortunately it failed.
The reason for returned funds: Invalid details.

As a result, the funds have been returned to your Upwork account and we need you to update your payment method for future payments.

2 REPLIES 2
PradeepH

Hi Rafael,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here . Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

The response I got was this: 

Due to invalid Payoneer details on your Upwork account, your withdrawn funds with Ref ID: have been returned.  For better assistance regarding this matter, it's best to reach out to Payoneer Support.

Once you have the correct details, kindly remove your Payoneer withdrawal method and re-enter the accurate details on your Get Paid page.  Once re-added, you may attempt to initiate a new withdrawal.  Should you still encounter further issues please do not hesitate to let us know again and we'll be happy to have it checked.

But I don't know what those "invalid details" are, so I'd like some assistance with this, please.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths