🐈
» Forums » Support » Payment
Page options
8052c915
Community Member

Payment

Hello, I worked for a client and work had been completed since last week and my payment have been pending for over a week now. 

I have waited for a week now and the payment is still pending. Pls. upwork team, how long do I still have to wait. 

3 REPLIES 3
alyssacarr

Hi Augustine,

I’ve escalated your post to a support ticket where one of our agents can assist you further. Rest assured that they will be reaching out to you here.

Thank you for posting in the community!

~ Alyssa

Hello Alyssa C,

I had gone through the article you referred earlier from your team, I had to wait for almost 2 weeks now, the payment is supposed to have been made available now but it is still showing pending and I can't withdraw. 

Why is upwork delaying to make my paying avaliable for too long. I have never had such challenge before and would be glad if It can be resolved as soon as possible. Thank you. 

Hi Augustine,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I can see that you already opened a support ticket regarding this issue. Please allow our team 24-28 hours to respond to your request. Feel free to also update the ticket should you have further questions or concerns.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths