🐈
» Forums » Support » Pending Certificate Verification
Page options
62f9badf
Community Member

Pending Certificate Verification

I've submitted my certification for verification for almost ten days now. However, it is still in the pending verification stage. Could someone please assist me with this?

Here is my account: https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~016592a83079499534?viewMode=1

Have a nice day.

Parvez

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
759e32fa

Hi Parvez,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
f433043a
Community Member

I have had the same issue, I submeiited mine over 2 weeks ago, i have not received feedback and when i try to resubmit, i am told my verification is pennding. can someone please advise if there is an email address to send this enquiry to?

Hi Svetlana,

Thank you for reaching out. It looks like our team has already reached out with instructions on how you can edit your profile and get it approved. You can check your support tickets here. Please don't hesitate to respond to the corresponding email you received so our support team can assist you further.

~ AJ
Upwork
759e32fa

Hi Parvez,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~ AJ
Upwork

hey its been 7 days since i added my certifications its still showing pending verifications?

Hi Hamza,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ AJ
Upwork

My two certification got verified but still one is pending i sent verification vode to the support who contacted me through email but still its pending

Hi Hamza, 

I checked and it looks like one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page. Feel free to follow up on your ticket if you need further assistance and our team will be happy to help. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
115de0d5
Community Member

Hello,

I am reaching out regarding the Salesforce certificate that I submitted 20 days ago. It seems that the certificate has not been activated yet. Could someone assist me with this issue?

Hi Gozde,

I apologize for the delay in getting back to you regarding your certification. I contacted the relevant team on our end and can confirm that your certificate is now verified. You can refer to this support ticket for more information. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
eaef71d5
Community Member

Hello,

I am reaching out regarding the Microsoft certificate that I submitted 20 days ago. It seems that the certificate has not been activated yet and is still pending! Could someone assist me with this issue?

Hi Moaz,

Your certification status update concern has been escalated directly to the team handling the review. One of the members has confirmed that your certification has been verified. A confirmation email has also been sent, and your profile will be updated accordingly. Thank you for reaching out to us here in the Community.

~ Arjay
Upwork
9009f5da
Community Member

I had the same issue with my Certification. I uploaded it manually on 04/10 and received the 'Certifications Request Received' email on 04/16. It says the verification would take for about 5 days, but it's now 04/23 and my certification status is still Pending. 
Could someone re-check?

Here is my profile https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~0133c36ce1fd6605dc

Thank you!

Hi Hiep,

We apologize for the delayed response to your post. We already checked with our team, and they confirmed they responded to your ticket. You can check it here

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths