🐈
» Forums » Support » Pending- Certification Verification on Upwork...
Page options
840a6595
Community Member

Pending- Certification Verification on Upwork Salesforce Certified Administrator

I submitted a request for Ceritification verification for Salesforce Certified Administrator. Its been 2 months, but still its in pending. 
ID #46161811

The status says its "Solved" but I see my certification with "pending". Please advise.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Sai Gireesha,

Apologies for the delay in reviewing your certification request. I checked your profile and I am pleased to inform you that your Salesforce Certified Administrator certification has been verified and your profile will be updated accordingly. If you have any further questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to support you every step of the way.

- Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
PradeepH

Hi Sai Gireesha,

Apologies for the delay in reviewing your certification request. I checked your profile and I am pleased to inform you that your Salesforce Certified Administrator certification has been verified and your profile will be updated accordingly. If you have any further questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to support you every step of the way.

- Pradeep

Upwork
840a6595
Community Member

Appreciate it ! 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths