🐈
» Forums » Support » Pending Google Analytics and Google Ads Certi...
Page options
02dca594
Community Member

Pending Google Analytics and Google Ads Certificate Verification.

I have added my Google Analytics Individual qualification certificate and Google Ads Search certificate. It's pending verification.
Can any moderator look into that? I have attached my certifications along with the questions.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi MD Anisul Hoque,

Thanks for reaching out to the community! We have checked with our team and would like to confirm that your certificate has been verified. One of our agents contacted you through a support ticket as well to provide you with an update. You can access the ticket here.  

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
JoanneP

Hi MD Anisul Hoque,

Thanks for reaching out to the community! We have checked with our team and would like to confirm that your certificate has been verified. One of our agents contacted you through a support ticket as well to provide you with an update. You can access the ticket here.  

~ Joanne
Upwork
02dca594
Community Member

Thank you 

db70edec
Community Member

I have the same problem with Google Analytics personal qualification

Hi Urvil,

I can see that you've submitted your certificate for review. Please allow the team time to check and review it. You will be notified directly through your ticket if they need more information from you. Please let us know if you need further assistance. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths