🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Pending review by client until timeline o...
Page options
121b1f92
Community Member

Pending review by client until timeline overdue

Hi, my name is Ali. Newbie freelancers. I doing the project with fix payment with 2day duration (timeline). I was submit documents about two times, first submission & the revision as cient comment. But until now (minus 1hour to due date) client not review my revision. What should i do, since i was submit the revision as client needed. The status of my project is under review by client, but the timeline will be overdue in 1 hour. Please help and give me solutions. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
759e32fa

Hi Ali,

Thank you for reaching out to us. As long as you were able to submit your work within the deadline, that's okay. Please keep in mind that your client may be from a different time zone so they won't see your message right away. Kindly wait for the client to review your submission. Also, once you submit your work, your client has 14 days to review it and either approve it or ask for changes. If they approve, the funds in escrow will be released to you. If your client takes no action for 14 days, the funds are automatically released to you.

You can learn more about this here.

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
759e32fa

Hi Ali,

Thank you for reaching out to us. As long as you were able to submit your work within the deadline, that's okay. Please keep in mind that your client may be from a different time zone so they won't see your message right away. Kindly wait for the client to review your submission. Also, once you submit your work, your client has 14 days to review it and either approve it or ask for changes. If they approve, the funds in escrow will be released to you. If your client takes no action for 14 days, the funds are automatically released to you.

You can learn more about this here.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths