🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: "This number is being used by another acc...
Page options
thanh_tung
Community Member

Phone Number is already in use

Hello, Upwork

I too am having trouble verifying my number. When I get my money to my local bank, I can not get code verifying to my phone or my E-mail, I tried it in 2 days and it is the same problem. Would you be able to have a team member reach out to me as well? 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Leonardo,

If you need help verifying your phone number, it would be best if you reach out directly to our support team so they can assist you within a private and secure channel of communication. 

How do I reach a human in customer support?

1. Select Get Support at the bottom of the Help Center page
  2. Type a question or topic and select "Send." The bot will find relevant Help articles for you.
  3. If we don't find the information you need after a few tries, you’ll see an option under the article selections to "Contact Support"
  4. Select "Contact Support" and follow the options provided

Update:

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

Thank you!

~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

899 REPLIES 899

Hi Tanaka,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
Community Member

I am having the same issue with my phone number already being used.

Hi Sarah,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket for the issue you are experiencing. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork
e20ade5e
Community Member

I am having the same issue. First time opening my account here. Can you help? 

Hi Zina,

Thank you for reaching out to us and welcome to Upwork! I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ Arjay
Upwork
e242818e
Community Member

I'm having the same problem, it is my first time creating an account and it says that my phone number is being used by another account .

8cc2afbb
Community Member

I am having the same issue. Is it possible to share a landline number?

Hi Magnum,

I have reached out to the team and requested assistance with your phone verification. One of the members will be in touch via a support ticket that you can access on this page.

~ Arjay
Upwork
3317e51e
Community Member

Hi im having this issue aswell!!

Hi Ben,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
104e6489
Community Member

Hi, I'm having this same issue!

Hi Ashley,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ Arjay
Upwork
fab5a2fb
Community Member

Hi Joanne, 

I am also expereicing the same issue here. Any recommendations? 

Hi Stanton,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

I am having the same issue.  Message reads: "This number is being used by another account". 

Thank you!

Hi Christine,

One of our agents will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
kskay123
Community Member

Hi! I am having similar isses. Could you please help me?

Hi Kirti,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork

I am having the same issue.

"This number is being used by another account"

Hi JoHanna,

I’ve shared your concern with the team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket

~ Joanne
Upwork
4feb0bcc
Community Member

Hi, I am currently having the same issue, it is telling me that my phone number is in use by another account but I never set my phone number on any previous account can I please get assistance on this?

Hi Jeff,

I've shared your concern about completing the phone verification process with the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
6f591e6a
Community Member

I'm having the same issue when I attempt to finalize the details on my account creation screen.

Hi Nolan,

I'm sorry to hear you also experienced this. A Customer Support Team member has reached out to you through this support ticket to assist you further with your concern.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
djilang
Community Member

Hi, 

Im also having the same issue when creatinf my profile. It is saying that my number is being used.

Thanks,

dj

Hi DJerain,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
935b89db
Community Member

Hello,
I am also having the same issue while creating my profile when I attempt to finalize my account. Can I please get some assistance on this problem? 
Thank you in advance!
Raegan

Hi Raegan,

Thank you for your message. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Kristina,

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Kristina,

~ Joanne
Upwork
51c4617b
Community Member

I am having this same issue, Can I have some help please? 

Hi Arielle,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
f2e6e579
Community Member

I am also having the same issuel. Can i please get some help?

Hi Hamza,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I have escalated your concern and one of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Arjay
Upwork
e242818e
Community Member

I'm having the same problem, it is my first time creating an account and it says that my phone number is being used by another account .

c0b91491
Community Member

Hi i am experiencing the issue of This number is being used by another account. i dont remember having an account that is using that number 

Hi Ugwa,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here .

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
7400019d
Community Member

Hi I am having the same problem. How can I fix this?

Hi Dylan,

~ Joanne
Upwork
7b75625c
Community Member

Hi Joanne,

I am getting similar problem. Can you please help?

Thanks,

Rolan

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths