🐈
» Forums » Support » Polite Request for Assistance with Upwork Pro...
Page options
8538d5aa
Community Member

Polite Request for Assistance with Upwork Profile

This message is to thank you for Upwork's platform, which at first has helped me show off my expertise and meet with clients from all over the world. As time has passed, I've worked hard to build an established reputation as a diligent and dedicated freelancer by turning in high-quality work regarding deadline.

What I'm having trouble with lately, though. No matter how hard I try and how dedicated I am, I have experienced trouble getting new tasks on this system. As I have started working full-time and depend on Upwork for my income, this is becoming more and more worrying.

I know that the freelance market can change quickly, and I'm fully dedicated to adapting and making my method better. Still, I'm writing to ask for your help fixing any problems that might be happening with my profile or the bidding process that are stopping me from being successful on the site.

I have put a lot of time and effort into making my Upwork page look good, and I'm excited to keep sharing my skills and knowledge with the Upwork community. I'm a dedicated research writer who can crank out up to 5,000 words of unique research writing every day. I'm sure I can meet the requirements of possible clients.

I just got a message telling me that Upwork is giving me free connections, which I'm very thankful for. But, even though I cannot use these connections to look for work as every time apply it asks for more and to be really honest from last month I have no savings, I haven't been able to get any new projects. This has put me in a tough spot where I can't bid on new chances because I don't have enough available connections.

I kindly ask for your help in fixing any problems that might be stopping me from getting jobs on Upwork. I am open to whatever advice or help you can give me, whether it's on how to improve my bidding strategy, make my profile more relevant, or fix any technical problems that might be there.

I'm really dedicated to my independent work, and I'm ready to put in the work to get past any problems that come up. Your help with such an endeavour would not only be greatly welcomed, but it would also allow me to keep doing what I love, which is freelancing and giving clients value on the Upwork platform.

Thanks for taking the time to think about my request. I look forward to hearing from you and the chance to work with you to solve these problems.

2 REPLIES 2
spectralua
Community Member

It is not your fault. Upwork changed.

Do not share your contact info here. Also you cannot share this CV with clients to promote yourself. Without contract running it is violation. Take time to read rules.

I shared it to show my experience so that you know my condition that after having that much experience still not getting work you can remove it. I am extremely sorry.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths