🐈
» Forums » Support » Postponement of account suspension
Page options
nayfus7978
Community Member

Postponement of account suspension

As a freelancer, I work on Upwork. I have an active contract with a client on Upwork, but I haven't verified my accountant. You gave me the last date of 22/1/2023 for verifying my account. I've applied for my identity card and the process takes some time, so I'm expecting it by 23/1/2023. Please postpone the suspension date for two days, and when I receive my ID card tomorrow, I will verify my account. I would appreciate you postponing the suspension date for two days.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

3 REPLIES 3
759e32fa

Hi Cris,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~ AJ
Upwork

I don't want to suspend my account can you please do it as soon as possible last date was 22/1/2023 and today is 22nd so I don't want to suspend my account due to non-verification at any point. I will confirm it after tomorrow when I get my ID card.

Hi Cris,

Tickets are responded to in the order they are received. 

Please avoid creating several tickets or posts for the same concern so that the team could assist you more efficiently. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while sorting this out for you. Thank you!

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths