🐈
» Forums » Support » Problem with changing first and last name
Page options
ac780add
Community Member

Problem with changing first and last name

Hello.
I wanted to change my first and last name on my account. I opened the first and last name settings, entered the new first and last name there, clicked “save”, but the last name and first name remained the same. I repeated all of the above several times, but the first and last name still did not change. What should I do?
If you can change my first and last name manually, please change it to

2 REPLIES 2
ebcb40fb
Community Member

Hello Parkour T.

Don't worry it will take some time to change. About 24 to 48 hours

LuiggiR

Hi there,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I've shared your concern with the relevant team and your name change has already been completed successfully.

In addition, I noticed that your current photo is not a portrait of yourself. Note that your profile must represent you as an individual and that all the information in your profile, including your profile photo, needs to be accurate, truthful, and verifiable. Please update your profile photo and make sure that it's a clear photo of yourself, not a long shot, that your face is visible, and that the following requirements are met:

• You are not wearing sunglasses in the photo
  • It is not a logo or clip art
  • It is not a group photo
  • The picture was not digitally altered
  • The maximum size is 5 MB
Please check this help article for more information about profile pictures and tips on choosing an excellent profile photo.
~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths