🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Project Catalogue keeps showing the error...
Page options
cea598ca
Community Member

Project Catalogue keeps showing the error message

Project Catalogue keeps showing the error message while I'm uploading the images:

'We could not read your image, please make sure you are using correct image format'

What's the main issue? I've uploaded the same type of images in the already published projects and never had an issue. I've tried clearing cookies and switching to a different browser but it still doesn't go through.

Thanks for your help!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
NikolaS

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
fsuarezo
Community Member

I have the same problem. No matter what I try to upload, I get "We could not read your image, please make sure you are using correct image format". It would be nice if you share the solution with us in order to know what's going on.

Hi Fernando,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with a different browser to see if the issue persists? You can also find more information about images on Project Catalog here.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths