🐈
» Forums » Support » Project catalog still under review
Page options
19216d6c
Community Member

Project catalog still under review

Hey upwork team, I am eagerly waiting for my project dashboard to be approved, I submitted it on 26th of July 2022 and now its 4th of August 2022, it said 5 buissness days, please help me out. 

Thanks,

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Qazi,

Thank you for your message. Currently, we have a high volume of Project submissions. Our team is doing its best to review all submissions as soon as possible. Please note that all Project submissions are reviewed in the order in which they are received and our team will update you as soon as possible with your submission.  

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
PradeepH

Hi Qazi,

Thank you for your message. Currently, we have a high volume of Project submissions. Our team is doing its best to review all submissions as soon as possible. Please note that all Project submissions are reviewed in the order in which they are received and our team will update you as soon as possible with your submission.  

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hello Pradeep,

I am facing the same issue. Please help.!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Hi Deepak,

As advised above, our team is having a huge volume of Project submissions to review at this moment. They are doing their best to review all submissions as soon as possible. We will review and update you as soon as possible with your submission.  

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

I am still waiting for my project dashboard to be approved, I submitted it on 31th of march 2023 and now its 7th of april 2023, please help me.

Thanks,

f2116733
Community Member

Hello, Upwork support team.
First, I would like to thank you for your great support. I submitted my project 2 days ago. it still shows under review. Please, help me to approve it .
Thanks again 

Hi Md M,

Please allow 5 business days for our team to review and update your submission.

- Pradeep

Upwork

Thanks, Pradeep sir, 

may I Submit more projects during this time? 

Hi Md M,

Thank you for reaching out. Sure, you can submit more projects during this review time. Note that the approval process can take up to a week. Please be assured that we will notify you when we have finished reviewing. You can check this article for more information> How We Review Your Project Catalog Project.

Regards, 

~ Johnabi

Hi there, Upwork Support team.

It's 2024 now, do we still hold on to 5 business days of reviews or what?

Looking forward to having my first catalogue.

Best regard,

Screenshot_20240412-180937.jpg

Hi Ahmad,

Yes, your project can take up to five business days to be reviewed. You can learn more here

~ Luiggi
Upwork
f2d2a5d4
Community Member

Dear all Upwork Support Team,

Many thanks to you all for your continual efforts.

I got my project approved just-in-time, and managed to get its revision (as my first client negotiated for the initial price). It is my debutance in here, with Upwork.

We have our contract as of April 17th.

Thanks, once again (case closed, on me).

- AHMADactuaL

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths