🐈
» Forums » Support » Project is under review for 9 days!!!
Page options
Community Member

Project is under review for 9 days!!!

Hello!!!

I have submitted a project of Accoinnting/ Bookkeeping services for review on 21st July and today is 30th July. As far I know Upwork takes around 5 working days to review a project. It has already been more than that and the project is neither rejected nor approved. It is just under the "Under Review" section. Why is it not reviewed yet? What can I do about it?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Mehedi Hasan,

I've escalated your concern to the team. Please allow time for the team to check and update you with the status of your project approval. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
JoanneP

Hi Mehedi Hasan,

I've escalated your concern to the team. Please allow time for the team to check and update you with the status of your project approval. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello Joanne Marie P!

I also have similar issues at hand regarding the subject matter. I uploaded a few projects between the 2nd and 5th of August, 2022. It is over a week now, going to two weeks; contrary to the 5 business days expectation period.

I look forward to your timely intervention and assistance regarding the same.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Qazeem

Hi Qazeem,

I'm sorry to hear you haven't received a follow-up on your pending projects. Please know that we're currently experiencing some delays. Please allow some more time for your projects to be reviewed. We'll notify you as soon as the review is complete.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
405ddfe2
Community Member

Hello, my projects are under review for 12 days now. New timeline for project reviews is up to 10 days, and after 10 days my projects are still not published

d5a46b70
Community Member

Happy, dear Joanne, Greetings to you! I have 4 project are under approval. Could I request you, the Upwork to approve them. Thanks for your time.

Nazrul

Hi MD Nazrul,

We are experiencing a high volume of Project submissions at this moment. Due to this, it is taking us longer than normal to review your submissions. We will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
e37ccd76
Community Member

My projects are under review for 2 month. Such a great team.

yunusozbucak

Oh man, it is frustrating, especially when their message says: allow up to 10 days SO THAT WE CAN HELP YOU FIND MORE CLIENTS. Holding back our posting does the opposite of helping us. Upwork really needs to step up their game!

Hi Andrey and Yunus,

Thanks for your patience. Due to the high volume of Project submissions, it’s taking us longer to review right now. We will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Happy, dear Pradeep finding you with this trail post. I have a project in pending approval and other 3 are under review. Could I request you, the Upwork to approve them. Thanks for your cooperation and time.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths