🐈
» Forums » Support » Refund
Page options
sephy19
Community Member

Refund

My employers acct has been at pause and so is my contract but today I receieved an email in Upwork saying that I refunded $8 for my employer. Which it deducts to my current pay. Now, my pay is still on the pending tab when usually its now on available. Why is that? 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ArjayM

Hi Sephora,

I'm sorry to hear about the unexpected refund that's been processed on your account. Please note that when the client fails to pay for hours logged by the freelancer, any hours that aren't covered by Upwork Hourly Protection may be reversed.

I can see that the team handling your case has reached out with instructions on how to resolve the issue. Please check here or your email for more information.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
ArjayM

Hi Sephora,

I'm sorry to hear about the unexpected refund that's been processed on your account. Please note that when the client fails to pay for hours logged by the freelancer, any hours that aren't covered by Upwork Hourly Protection may be reversed.

I can see that the team handling your case has reached out with instructions on how to resolve the issue. Please check here or your email for more information.

~ Arjay
Upwork

I have the same issue. I tried to report this but I cant get through. Please let me understand why there is a refund. Thank you.

Both you and the OP'er are never going to get paid unless you used the time tracker.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths