🐈
» Forums » Support » Refund
Page options
2547d01e
Community Member

Refund

Dear Upwork Support Team,

Recently, I ran into a small problem related to my subscription on your platform, and I hope for your understanding and support in resolving this issue.

Last month, I decided to improve my Upwork experience by signing up for a paid plan that promised to provide additional features and wider access to projects. My goal was to make the most of the resources offered to develop my freelance business.

However, shortly after signing up, circumstances changed in such a way that I no longer needed to actively use the platform. I admit that I forgot to cancel my subscription on time, and today I was unexpectedly surprised by a $20 charge for subscription renewal.

I am contacting you to consider the possibility of a refund for the last payment, given that I do not plan to use the platform in the near future.

I appreciate the transparency and support that Upwork provides to its users, and I hope for your understanding of my situation. I would be grateful for any help or recommendations that you can provide in connection with my request.

With respect,
Dariya

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

1 REPLY 1
PradeepH

Hi Dariya,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

- Pradeep 

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths