🐈
» Forums » Support » Remove negative review for a top rated seller
Page options
6e2db39c
Community Member

Remove negative review for a top rated seller

Hello. 

I was promoted to a top-rated seller status a few days ago, and there is a negative review that is longer than the blogs I usually write 😅. I'd like to get it removed, and I have no idea how I can get that done. I appreciate your help!

Thank you!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Rochdi,

As a Top Rated freelancer, you can request feedback removal. You have two options in requesting feedback removal:

• Remove feedback only from your Job Success Score calculation (the public score and comment will remain visible on your profile).
  • Remove from your Job Success Score and from your profile (the public score will be hidden and the comment will be replaced by "This feedback has been removed.").

For more information about how this works, please check this help article

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
JoanneP

Hi Rochdi,

As a Top Rated freelancer, you can request feedback removal. You have two options in requesting feedback removal:

• Remove feedback only from your Job Success Score calculation (the public score and comment will remain visible on your profile).
  • Remove from your Job Success Score and from your profile (the public score will be hidden and the comment will be replaced by "This feedback has been removed.").

For more information about how this works, please check this help article

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths