๐Ÿˆ
ยป Forums ยป Support ยป Request for Account Reactivation After Perman...
Page options
ce8f55b2
Community Member

Request for Account Reactivation After Permanent Ban

Hello,

My name is Mykyta Yefimenko, and a few years ago, my account was permanently banned. I am reaching out with a hope to have my account reactivated and to demonstrate my current skills and professional experience.

Since the ban, I have acquired a degree and gained substantial experience in my field.
I believe these qualifications make me a valuable member of the Upwork community.

The reason for my previous ban involved an agency using my account without my full understanding of the situation. I was younger and less aware of the implications of such actions. I assure you that such an incident will not recur, as I am now fully committed to adhering to the platform's Terms of Service and guidelines.

I kindly request a review of my case and would appreciate the opportunity to appeal the permanent ban.
Your consideration in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,
Mykyta Yefimenko

3 REPLIES 3
PradeepH

Hi Nick,

Apologies for the delay in responding to this post. I am sorry to hear about the action taken on your Upwork account. Could you please click on my name above this post and send me a private message with the registered email address for the closed account? 

- Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Pradeep,

thanks for your reply.
Sent you details in PM.

Best regards,
Nick

Hey, I would really appreciate your response.
Again I'm high-motivated and high-skilled expert, who want to start his journey on Upwork

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths