🐈
» Forums » Support » Request for refund of membership fees
Page options
f202cfc0
Community Member

Request for refund of membership fees

Dear [Site Support Team],

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to request a refund of the remaining $110 that was deducted from my wallet for the membership fee.

Unfortunately, during the period in which the deduction occurred, the war had broken out and I lost my home and everything I owned, and was deprived of access to electricity and the Internet, which prevented me from intervening to stop the process.

Given these extenuating circumstances, I ask for your understanding and cooperation in returning the deducted amount to my wallet. Your help in resolving this issue will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your attention to this request, and I look forward to a prompt resolution.

sincerely,
[Duaa Awadallah ]

1 REPLY 1
PradeepH

Hi Duaa,

I'm sorry to hear about your home and everything that is going on. I hope all gets back to normal soon. I see that you've raised a support ticket regarding your concern and one of our team members has already responded to you. You can access your support tickets here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths