🐈
» Forums » Support » Room record not found by ID
Page options
60709ca0
Community Member

Room record not found by ID

Hello, a prospective client has invited me to an interview; however, when I try to join the room I receive the following message.

serviceName: 'roomsDS', commandName: 'SubscribeUserToRoomHysCmd', error message: 'Room record not found by id: room_6cea22fa5b4cc4b39b64f10517864641'

How can this be resolved.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
60709ca0
Community Member

Thank you, Arjay.

View solution in original post

44 REPLIES 44
ArjayM

Hi Beverly,

I have escalated your concern and one of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Arjay
Upwork
60709ca0
Community Member

Thank you, Arjay.

3a8d8503
Community Member

Hello Arjay!

Last night one of the clients sent me an offer for a Job and discussed many things. 
But now I found an error I can't see any chat, I'm going to attach the screenshot
Kindly check and solve this problem.

Thank You.

Hi Hadia,

I have escalated your post to a support ticket where one of our agents can assist you further. Thank you for posting in the community!

~ Alyssa
f38c4955
Community Member

I have the same problem 

Hi D A,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Joanne
Upwork

I have the same issue, they sent an offer and in discussion but can't see it anymore

Hi Alicia Judine,

I looked closely at the offer you're referring to and confirmed a problem with the client's account. That being said, the job post has been removed from the marketplace, which is why the message room was removed, and the option to accept the offer has been greyed out. 

~ Arjay
Upwork
muhammadaahsan
Community Member

Hi @Arjay

I have the same problem. kindly find the error in the snapshot, as I am not able to reach the client.

**edited for Community Guidelines**

Thank you

Hi Syed,

Thank you for your message. I checked and noticed that the shared client in the screenshot is no longer active on Upwork. That said, you will not access to this room as the job is already closed.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
robimusa
Community Member

Good day! I found the same error just after I replied to two of my possible clients. They responded to my application and instructed me to contact them via Telegram to know more about the details of the job and after a few minutes, I found their messages are no longer in my Message Inbox. I tried to join the room this error message showed:
serviceName: 'roomsDS', commandName: 'SubscribeUserToRoomHysCmd', error message: 'Room record not found by id: room_24138e83bac5593f47e6056f0aeae509'

Hope you can assist me with this. Thank you!

Hi Rubelena,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about your experience. I checked the job post you were referring to and it appears that it's already been taken down because it was in violation of Upwork TOS.

Please check out this course for more tips on staying safe on Upwork and please use the flag option found on each job post or message anytime you’d like to report a violation.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
d761e268
Community Member

Hello there,I hope you are fine.

act

Close the dialog

Interview Room
**Edited for Community Guidelines**
Join the Room
serviceName: 'roomsDS', commandName: 'SubscribeUserToRoomHysCmd', error message: 'Room record not found by id: room_0f10439a4c9dbd8e16252f16df184d53'

I have the same problem. kindly find the error I am not able to reach the client.

Hi Mahtab,

Thank you for your message. I checked the job post you were referring to and it appears that it's already been taken down because it was in violation of Upwork TOS.

Please check out this course for more tips on staying safe on Upwork and please use the flag option found on each job post or message anytime you’d like to report a violation.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
84e9251d
Community Member

Hi, a prospective client has invited me to an interview; however, when I try to join the room I receive the following message.

serviceName: 'roomsDS', commandName: 'SubscribeUserToRoomHysCmd', error message: 'Room record not found by id: room_7cb670e528cbb7bf134d368fb2669f06'

Please do help, thank you.

Hi Portia,

I checked the job post you were referring to and it appears that it's already been taken down because it was in violation of Upwork TOS.

Please check out this course for more tips on staying safe on Upwork and please use the flag option found on each job post or message anytime you’d like to report a violation.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
198a032e
Community Member

I am joining the meeting then I received this message erviceName: 'roomsDS', commandName: 'GetRoomStoriesSimplifiedHysCmd', error message: 'Room record not found by id: room_f33ac1006056cdf3387494d38a171a3c' 

And am not join it

Hi Fiza,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ AJ
Upwork
f270892a
Community Member

i was joinning a clients room but this shows up serviceName: 'roomsDS', commandName: 'SubscribeUserToRoomHysCmd', error message: 'Room record not found by id: room_2b3444ac46224875e30733119c6a585c'

lost 16 Connects process

68c547cd
Community Member

i have the same problem ,I get the following error: serviceName: 'roomsDS', commandName: 'GetRoomSimplifiedHysCmd', error message: 'Room record not found by id: room_7820c994c4d3c654c0cda5a70ed291d3' , please need solution 

c99c8d3e
Community Member

Hello I have the same problem. I was chating with a client that sent a job offer yesterday. Today a received a mail with a message form my client but when I want to open the chat room, I get the error serviceName: 'roomsDS', commandName: 'GetRoomStoriesSimplifiedHysCmd', error message: 'Room record not found by id: room_9e27ecf030ba57fd741168323e2776d3'

Please I need an explanation about this and help. By the way, the client sent a word file by Google Drive with a link. I downloaded the link and it had a file with .cmd extension. I didn't open it because it could be a virus or malware.

Thank you.

Hi Maria,

You did well in not opening the file you received. The job post you were referring to has been taken down because it was in violation of Upwork TOS.

Please check out this course for more tips on staying safe on Upwork and please use the flag option found on each job post or message anytime you’d like to report a violation.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Community Member

Hello,

I had an offer from the client and we were in the discussion about the project. But now the chat is not available. It says 'room record not found'.

Kindly do the needful.

Thanks and Regards 

Hi Deepika,

I am sorry to hear about the trouble accessing the message room. I checked the job offer you are referring to and noticed that the client account has been suspended for TOS violation. That said, the offer can no longer be responded to and will be removed from your account shortly.

You can refer this course for more tips on staying safe on Upwork and use the flag option found on each job post or message anytime you’d like to report a violation.

- Pradeep

Upwork
2e57e901
Community Member

I am having the same issue with this error message:

'roomsDS', commandName: 'GetRoomStoriesSimplifiedHysCmd', error message: 'Room record not found by id: room_03ffb189d7b41c8d5cd2dbe0257cde4c'

How did this issue get resolved?

Hi Seth,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
751e8553
Community Member

Hello!

Last night one of the clients sent me an offer for a Job and discussed many things. 
But now I found an error I can't see any chat, I'm going to attach the screenshot
Kindly check and solve this problem.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Fahad,

I checked the job post you were referring to and it seems that it's already been taken down because it was in violation of Upwork TOS. Action has also been taken on the client's account, and this is why you can't access that Message room.

Please take some time to read through this article for more information on how you can stay safe on Upwork.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
3ae3137b
Community Member

I am having the same problem which I need fixed asap.

serviceName: 'roomsDS', commandName: 'GetRoomSimplifiedHysCmd', error message: 'Room record not found by id: room_77df689932ea691daa64a1833354b542'
Either I get this message with an interview room or the message does not come up at all.

Hi Jordan,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
andrew_shtern
Community Member

I'm having exactly the same issue with the ongoing contract. I received a few messages from my client, I got the e-mail notification and notifications in the Android app, but the messages won't open, it says "Conversation cannot be found" on the Desktop, and "Room record not found" on the mobile. I need to work, I need access to those messages immediately, right now. But support is conveniently not working on the weekend, which is absolutely ridiculous. 

dagimassefa
Community Member

I have the same problem. kindly find the error in the screenshot, as I am not able to reach the client.

dagimassefa_0-1710566138005.png

Hi Dagim,

I checked your account and saw you've been requested to complete the ID verification process. Please comply with this request by clicking the 'Get Started' option on the notification banner when logging into your Upwork account. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello JoanneP,

I have verfied my ID but i still cant access the message.

Hi Dagim,

I tried to replicate the issue you mentioned and it is working. Could you please try again after clearing your cache and cookies? 

~ Joanne
Upwork
644c7317
Community Member

Hi! I am also experiencing the same type of error, but with private messaging. A fellow freelancer recently added me to her network, and I accepted it. The site says that I am currently a part of her network, and I wanted to send her a message to thank her, as well as ask a few inquiries. However, when I try to click the message button, it just keep saying "'failed to get message room id". I've attached a screenshot of how it looks on my end (user's photo and name has been blacked out for privacy). 

I also attached a screenshot of what it looks like when I press CTRL+SHIFT+I as instructed in the course.

I hope someone can help me with this as I'd hate to lose an opportunity just because of this 😕 Thanks!

Hi Gabrielle,

The Your Network beta feature will no longer be accessible from April 4, 2024. You can refer to this help page for more information.

- Pradeep

Upwork
31c74952
Community Member

Hi I have received interview invitation and had a discussion with the client few hours ago and submitted some documents. Suddenly, I can't see the chat anymore and when I try to check it in the proposal page I get this error message. I hope you help me resolve this issue. Thank you in advance.
serviceName: 'roomsDS', commandName: 'GetRoomSimplifiedHysCmd', error message: 'Room record not found by id: room_4fa070a4d000827ec0ff08b88ef1ab5f'

31c74952_0-1712896560570.png

Hi Mohamed,

I am sorry to hear about the trouble accessing your conversation with your client. Usually, this happens when the job post is removed or the client is no longer active on our platform. Could you please confirm the job title you are referring to so that I can confirm the issue? 

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths