🐈
» Forums » Support » SCAM JOB POST
Page options
33c51f93
Community Member

SCAM JOB POST

Hi!

I've encountered this job post lately location at "TAIWAN", based on the job post location.

Its job is only PDF to WORD then in the conversation he sent me this info to contact **Edited for Community Guidelines** at the telegram.

I thought it was a legit when I contacted this Allen but when he sent me a link, my first thought was "okay  the demo video is clear and it was not PDF to WORD it's a JPEG to WORD for short copywriting" unfortunately the second link is terrible you'll see that they were asking a "MONEY" for their so called "SECURITY FEE" for the job outside the Upwork.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

2 REPLIES 2
PradeepH

Hi Cliff,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team to investigate and take action based on our internal processes. In the future, feel free to use the "Flag as Inappropriate" option throughout the site to report any suspicious activity. Please check out this course for more tips on staying safe on Upwork. 

- Pradeep

Upwork

Hi!

Thank you for that info, I really hate jobs like that although I have flag it as inappropriate I saw lots of jobs almost the same info in the job post but now i didn't try to apply

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths