🐈
» Forums » Support » SERVER PLUS SCAM
Page options
45dc85a7
Community Member

SERVER PLUS SCAM

SERVER PLUS SCAM

I sent an offer to a job related to business card design. He sent me a message from within the application, his name is **Edited for Community Guidelines** and he said he wanted to work with me, he said that he was very busy, he could not deal with the messages here, and gave me a telegram address to meet his assistant. The name of the Telegram address is This thread has been closed from further replies. Thank you for participating in the discussion.. I wrote to this person. He asked me a few questions, told me that the project was very, very urgent and that I needed to design 40 pages of business cards within 48 hours. He asked me emphatically if I could train him, and I told him I could. He said there were some terms and conditions, delivery on time etc. and I accepted. He said congratulations and said that directives regarding the project would be sent to my e-mail address. A few hours later, two e-mails arrived from an e-mail address named **Edited for Community Guidelines**containing explanations and the logos they wanted to use in the design. I quickly prepared 40 designs in less than 48 hours, I worked hard. When I told the account named Lewis Hamilton, who introduced himself as the project director, that I had finished it, he asked me to send it to him for checking, so I sent it as a pdf file. He examined it and said he liked it very much and that I could send it to his e-mail address. I also sent it to your e-mail address. A few hours later they responded too. They said that the project was approved, thanked me and told me to write to the Instagram account **Edited for Community Guidelines** to receive the payment. Supposedly this person was the finance director. This is where the real nonsense started. It seemed strange that a place that claimed to be corporate asked me to write on its Instagram account, but since I had delivered the work and wanted to get paid as soon as possible, I did what they said. Of course, at this time, Lewis Hamilton, whom they call the project director, received my name and bank account information via Telegram. I wrote it to the account they said, he asked me if I had received a money transfer from US before, I told him I had. He asked for my bank account information, I wrote it down. He said payment systems are slightly different. I told him that I wanted to receive the payment through Upwork, but he said that Upwork did not allow it. This is where I started to get suspicious. I said I was waiting to pay. They told me that the payment was stuck in escrow and there was a tax of $65. If I didn't pay, I wouldn't get my fee. I got very angry and said I would not pay; Because if there was such a thing, they should have told me beforehand. I said you should pay the tax and deduct it from my fee, but they did not accept. I said you pay and I will send it back to you when my payment arrives, but they still refused. I told them that they were deceiving me and that they were fraudsters and suddenly their conversation changed. They sent me messages saying I shouldn't be disrespectful. I have both screenshots and video recordings of all conversations. As a result, I could not get the reward of my efforts for the project on which I spent days, hours and a lot of effort. They officially got 40 designs for free. Never, ever trust anyone doing business under the name Server Plus. Because you will never get your money. 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

1 REPLY 1
donthaveaname
Community Member

What did you do, then? I also applied to the same job (April 24 2024) and was also told to reach out to the assistant via Telegram. I've completed the job but something told me that it wasn't legit and I'm glad I didn't send through everything and waited to send banking details. The assistant last spoke with me last night.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths