🐈
» Forums » Support » Setting Profile Private to Public
Page options
d728e405
Community Member

Setting Profile Private to Public

Hey! I want someone to help me out of this Issue, that my profile was being private since some days ago. So Please help me out to get my Profile Public. Thanks
ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Contact upwork supoort and it will be done in one or two days.

View solution in original post

22 REPLIES 22
d728e405
Community Member

Hey! I want someone to help me out of this Issue, that my profile has been private since some days ago. So please help me out to get my Profile Public

Contact upwork supoort and it will be done in one or two days.

Hello Faisal

Thanks for your response.

Hi Aziza,

Thank you for reaching out.

I could see that you have already reached out to support in regards to this. Rest assured, this is being worked on and you will be updated as soon as possible. You may check for a response here. You can check this article to understand more about why your profile was changed to private>Profile Changed To Private.

Have a good day and thank you for choosing Upwork.

~ Johnabi

hello, My account was kept private please help me to make it public.

Thanks

Hi Nuzhat, I’ve reset your profile visibility back to public.

Profiles of freelancers with a history of earnings on the platform will remain public unless they have not earned in more than two years, while profiles of new freelancers who haven’t earned on Upwork will be set to private after 90 days.

To avoid this, you can resume earnings on a new contract or upgrade your membership to the Plus plan. You can check out more info about this here.

~ Ruth

Thank you

Hello, Ruth

My profile was lock to private, can you please make it public so that the client can view my profile. 

Thank you.

Hi Jessie,

Thank you for your message. I am pleased to inform you that your profile visibility is set to Public now.

- Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Pradeep, could you please flip my profile to Public? Thanks!

saryk
Community Member

Hello, my profile is set to private. can you please assist me in making it public?

Hi Mary, 

Your profile visibility has been reset.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hi,

Seeking assistance please to set my profile visibility from Private to Public. 

Thanks in advance.

-Sheryl

Hello Sheryl,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Your profile visibility has been updated. Let us know if you need further assistance.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

can you please share that process

thanks

MostafaT

Hello Aziza,

If you are a new freelancer and don't earn money on Upwork within 90 days of your first proposal, or you choose not to submit a proposal within your first 90 days, your profile will change to private. 

When your profile is set to private it is not shown in freelancer search results but rest assured, clients are still able to see your profile when you submit proposals!

You can request that your profile visibility is reset by clicking this link found in this help article.

~ Mostafa

Hello Mostafa,

Thank you so much for your response. This helped me a lot. I have sent the request for profile visibility. 

daytrader85
Community Member

Hello -- I need my profile flipped to Public as well. Could you please assist me in that? 

Thanks,
Kartik

Hi Kartik,

Your profile visibility has been reset.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

I see it now. Thank you!

8f787a7c
Community Member

All good day!
It's Napoleon here and I'd like to make my profile public. I followed the instructions but I still cannot. Could you help me please?

hasnain-nazir
Community Member

All good day!
It's Hasnain here and I'd like to make my profile public. Could you help me please?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths