🐈
» Forums » Support » Sorry, we were unable to save your applicatio...
Page options
oak_viktor
Community Member

Sorry, we were unable to save your application.

Every time I try to submit a job offer, I get this message: 

Sorry, we were unable to save your application.

We were unable to process your proposal due to missing address information. Add your full address.

I changed browsers, cleared the cache, and also restarted the computer, but nothing helped me.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
759e32fa

Hi Viktor,

Thank you for reaching out. I checked your account and it looks like you still need to add your complete address in order to submit proposals. Please add the necessary information and retry submitting proposals. Let us know if the issue persists.

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
31fcc382
Community Member

Hello I am also experiencing the same error message when trying to subit a proposal 

Hi Martha,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I tried but wasn’t able to replicate the issue you’re describing. Have you tried clearing your browser’s cookies or using a different browser? If the issue still persists, could you please share the following information so that we can forward it to our team to be investigated further?

• Browser/s used
  • Browser version
  • Machine’s OS
  • Machine’s OS version
  • Screengrab of the issue
  • Additional details that may help us/the team investigate your concern better

~ AJ
Upwork

The problem is still there.

Browser/s - Safary (16.3 (18614.4.6.1.6)) and Chome (112.0.5615.121)

Machine OS - Mac OS 13.2.1 

Hi Viktor,

Thank you for your message. I see that you have already submitted a few proposals today. Could you please confirm if you are facing this error message?

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
759e32fa

Hi Viktor,

Thank you for reaching out. I checked your account and it looks like you still need to add your complete address in order to submit proposals. Please add the necessary information and retry submitting proposals. Let us know if the issue persists.

~ AJ
Upwork
4909d494
Community Member

hello, how do I add my full address?

Hi Shugyla,

I see that you were able to add your address to your account. Your profile information is currently being reviewed. Kindly allow our team time; you should be able to submit proposals to potential clients once they are accepted. We seek your patience and understanding while sorting this out for you. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
6e93e870
Community Member

Hy, I'm facing same problem, please help 

Hello Yousaf,

Thank you for reaching out. Would you please share a screengrab of the error you see when you try sending a proposal?

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths