🐈
» Forums » Support » Suggestion: Profile Boost
Page options
sonar4ik
Community Member

Suggestion: Profile Boost

Boost your profile

1. There are 2 pages to enable this feature (customize and thank you).
  2. This wastes extra time loading pages and additional clicks. This could be saved by implementing it in the same way as enabling "Online for a consultation now".
  3. I and other freelancers choose 1 category and specialty for themselves. Why do I have to keep selecting them when I enable this feature? It's unnecessary clicks and a waste of time.
  4. Bid per click. I have determined for myself that 3 connects is optimal for me, I do not put more or less. Therefore, I believe that this setting can be fixed, or that the previously entered figure is substituted.
  5. Limit. This setting, in my case, I put the maximum number of connects. Perhaps it would be correct to substitute the default number of available connects into this field, so as not to waste time setting it up.
  6. Daily/Totla/End date - I don't use this. I don't know about other freelancers.
  7. Limit of 5 profile booster shows - this is a limitation that forces profile booster off and on again. It's just horrible. I waste a lot of time and clicks on this. Change this restriction to at least 5 clicks per profile instead of 5 shows, or better yet, give the freelancer the ability to control this setting.
  8. Reason for turning off profile boost. Useless feature, because of the limit of 5 shows, I have to turn this feature off and on again.
  9. Remove the notification in the bell, top right, that the profile boost is enabled, it's not such an important event to notify about it.

Bottom line.

1. Make one page of profile boost settings.
  2. Make it like "Online for a consultation now", just a toggle to enable the function.

Thank you.

0 REPLIES 0
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths