🐈
» Forums » Support » TAX Information (TIN) Required for Egypt
Page options
mshedeed1
Community Member

TAX Information (TIN) Required for Egypt

I have a problem registering TIN for my account, i live in Egypt and we don't have a TIN number to provide for this forum, noting that non of upwork documentation provides a solutions how i can receive payments without entering TIN number that is not avaialbe for my country 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
LuiggiR

Hello everyone, 

If you are having trouble finding your TIN (Tax Identification Number) to complete your Tax Information, we want to clarify that this is the number that your country uses for collecting your tax information and may have a different name, such as PAN in India, for example. If you are a freelancer in Egypt, you can use your National ID as your TIN.

If you've tried with your National ID and are still having trouble with your Tax Information, please reach out to the Upwork Support Team for assistance. Don't hesitate to visit this article for additional details on completing your Tax Information. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

166 REPLIES 166
JoanneP

Hi Mohamed,

I have requested the assistance of our team. One of our agents will assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
51b9d787
Community Member

Hello Joanne, 

I am currently facing the same problem I am in Egypt and I don't have a TIN what should I do?

Hi NaD,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hello Annie, 

I also come from Egypt and I need your help with the TIN situation. 

Many thanks. 

M

Hi Mohamed,

I have requested the assistance of our team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
d69610f6
Community Member

Hi Joanne

I'm an egyptian and also facing this problem with th TIN number.

thanks

~ Mahynour

Hello 

I live in Egypt and I don't have TIN to complete my tax Informant please help me with this .

Hi Reham,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hello there,

I have the same situation. I am from Egypt and I don't have a TIN number. Please assist me to complete the tax information section to complete my account properly.

Thanks!

Hi Islam,

~ Luiggi
Upwork
f3d2921c
Community Member

Hello Luiggi,

I am also from egypt and facing the same problem, how can i slove it?

Thanks

Hi Omar,

You should be able to use your National ID as your TIN if you're in Egypt. If you've tried with your National ID and are still having trouble with your Tax Information, please let us know so we can assist you further. Don't hesitate to visit this article for additional details on completing your Tax Information. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
becf0201
Community Member

Greetings, 

I also come from egypt and currently live in saudi arabia;moreover, I don't have a TIN to complete my tax informant, please help me

Hi Eman,

We saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that one of our agents will be reaching out to you on this page with further assistance in completing your Tax Information.

~ Arjay
Upwork

Hi Mahynour,

~ Luiggi
Upwork
11e7174c
Community Member

Hello , am facing the same problem if there is anyone could help me please

Hi Omar,

We saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that one of our agents will be reaching out to you with further assistance on your Tax Information concerns.

~ Arjay
Upwork
10025afb
Community Member

Hello Joanne 

I also come from Egypt and I need your help with the TIN situation. 

Thanks

- Jaida

Hello 

I live in Egypt and I don't have TIN to complete my tax Informant please help me.

Hi Annie

I have a problem registering TIN for my account, i live in Egypt and we don't have a TIN number to provide for this forum, noting that non of upwork documentation provides a solutions how i can receive payments without entering TIN number that is not avaialbe for my country .

-AM

Hi Ahmed,

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Community Member

Hello there,

I have a problem registering TIN for my account, i live in Egypt and we don't have a TIN number to provide for this forum, noting that non of upwork documentation provides a solutions how i can receive payments without entering TIN number that is not avaialbe for my country .

-Mohamed nabil

Hi Mohamd,

~ Luiggi
Upwork

I also have the same issue. I'm Egyptian and don't have TIN so what should I do?

Hi Alaa,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Your report has been forwarded to our team and you will receive a support ticket from one of our agents who will help you with your issue. You can access your support tickets here.

- Pradeep

Upwork

I have the same problem too and want help on it 

Hi Kirolos,

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hi Luiggi,

I also have the same issue. I'm Egyptian and don't have TIN so what should I do?

Hi Abdelrahman,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi Kerolos,

~ Joanne
Upwork
01396ab1
Community Member

I have the same problem

Hi Nervana,

~ Luiggi
Upwork
becf0201
Community Member

I have the same problem

Hi Eman,

I see that a ticket was already raised regarding your concern and the team has responded to your ticket with more information. You can access your ticket from this page

~ Luiggi
Upwork
50c797be
Community Member

Hi,

Hi Abdeelrahman,

I've shared your concern with our support team and raised a ticket to give your case the attention it deserves. Kindly expect an update from one of the team members on this page with further assistance in completing your Tax Information.

~ Arjay
Upwork
62fb8d5c
Community Member

Hi Joanne

Hi Ayah,

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths