🐈
» Forums » Support » Tax W-8 number
Page options
a217baec
Community Member

Tax W-8 number

Hello friends! I am from Venezuela, But i do not live currently in my country, I am living in Panama and have an ID card for just 2 years. I do not pay taxes here because I do not pay rent, wifi, water, or electricity, I do not make enough money to exactly also pay taxes... I don´t have a tax number in Venezuela or Panama! I do have a bank account in Panama but a debit account, which has been barely used (to not say not use). I have no idea what to do! I don´t know how to explain my situation since I am a temporary resident here... I would appreciate a lot if support could help me with my situation or at least someone with a similar situation could help me. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Ivanna,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

- Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
PradeepH

Hi Ivanna,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths