🐈
» Forums » Support » Tax
Page options
ceeb6ff9
Community Member

Tax

Hello,

from 5 months i updated my taxes information, and i Completed the form W-8BEN and it was accepted.

From a week i recieved a message they need my Taxpayer Information and to Complete the form W-8BEN or W-8BEN-E , yet when i enter to the settings of tax information the sections of W-8BEN and Tax Identification Number shows “Completed” in the capsule beside each section’s title. So why i should update it?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
759e32fa

Hi Zahraa,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
ed70a44c
Community Member

  yes i have this problem how can we fix it

Hi Elnur,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi Annie,

Even i am having this issue, updated my Tax information but still message is displaying.can you please support me.

Thank you

Hi Claintin,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ AJ
Upwork
759e32fa

Hi Zahraa,

~ AJ
Upwork
d18769cd
Community Member

I also have the same issue. I hope upwork can resolve it soonest. Thank you

Hi Uchechukwu,

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths