🐈
» Forums » Support » The contacted is ended but I still have not g...
Page options
ameer_nazir
Community Member

The contacted is ended but I still have not get the full payment

I work for a client for about 35 hrs 25 hrs in 1 week (June 3 and 4) and 10 hrs in the next week June 5 my total was 107.95$ but have revived only 75$ yet as you can see on the pic also the client has ended the contract with 5 rating can any one guide me why I have not received my remaining 30$ yet, Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Ameer,

Thank you for your message. I see that you are referring to an hourly contract that ended on June 12th. Please note that all logged hours on the hourly contracts are processed as per the weekly billing cycle. That said, you will receive the logged hours billed during the week of June 5th till June 11th on Wednesday, June 21st. You can refer to the Report page to check the status of your earnings.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
anowar_rahat_20
Community Member

Contact customer support: If the client is unresponsive or unwilling to resolve the payment discrepancy, reach out to the customer support of the platform or website where you found the job. Provide them with the relevant details and evidence, such as your work logs and any communication with the client, and request their assistance in resolving the payment issue.

Thanks Rahat , For guiding me

PradeepH

Hi Ameer,

Thank you for your message. I see that you are referring to an hourly contract that ended on June 12th. Please note that all logged hours on the hourly contracts are processed as per the weekly billing cycle. That said, you will receive the logged hours billed during the week of June 5th till June 11th on Wednesday, June 21st. You can refer to the Report page to check the status of your earnings.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Thanks Pradeep for detailed Awnser

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths