🐈
» Forums » Support » There is something huge wrong with my profile...
Page options
juli_panchani
Community Member

There is something huge wrong with my profile.

Hi there,

I need your attention and immediate help from Upwork.

I don't understand what happened with my profile. I have not made any edits or changes to my profile and also there is no change in my JSS or any other statics. I'm facing this issue since 20th October.

Suddenly my sale has fallen down to 80% from the normal months. I need your help to recover from the issues. Please help me get rid of the issues and get back on track.

I'm looking for the exact solution, if you can get me that, It would be really great for me.

Looking forward to your reply asap!

Thanks,
Juli.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Juli,

Thank you for your message. Apologies for the delay in responding to this post. I see that you have already initiated a support ticket for the same concern and one of our team members has already responded to you. You can access your support tickets here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on your support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
PradeepH

Hi Juli,

Thank you for your message. Apologies for the delay in responding to this post. I see that you have already initiated a support ticket for the same concern and one of our team members has already responded to you. You can access your support tickets here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on your support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths