🐈
» Forums » Support » This email address uses Google Sign-In.
Page options
j_zab
Community Member

This email address uses Google Sign-In.

Hello, Helpers,

can anyone solve this problem I don't have to assess my Upwork account Not a desktop and not through a mobile application this happened yesterday I tried much time to mail at (support@upwork.com) but they are just sending me a repeated message again and again but that's not working. I have one project to submit yet. So, Please tell me the solution. 

Thanks

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jahan,

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect to receive an update on your ticket directly.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

42 REPLIES 42
AndreaG

Hi Jahan,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble logging in, I understand this is an urgent issue for you. I checked and can see you were recently able to submit a support ticket with our team. Please allow some time for them to review the information you sent and they will reply directly to your ticket. I have followed up with them and you will receive a notification via email once the ticket is updated.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
j_zab
Community Member

Hello, Andrea G, Thanks

Can you tell me some time how many days it will be fine...?

Hi Jahan,

I checked your account, and it looks like the team already reached out to you via email. Please check your email, and kindly reply with the information they requested. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
j_zab
Community Member

Hello, Joanne Marie P

Thanks for for this I gave them all answers, can you give me how much time takes Upwork team.....?

Hi Jahan,

Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your email. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork
j_zab
Community Member

Thanks, Nikola S, I am waiting .......

Thanks for helping me

j_zab
Community Member

Hello, Nikola S, 

I gave them all the answers on the 5th of December and now is 7th December.

Can you please tell me how much time they will take about solving a problem...?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jahan,

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect to receive an update on your ticket directly.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork
j_zab
Community Member

Thanks, Bojan S, I am waiting ...

ziquidph
Community Member

I just updated my email from n****@w***w.com to my personal email and upon sign on today, it kept saying that my account uses Google Sign-In which prevents me from logging in to the app and the desktop version to check hours. I cannot work today because of this issue.

My ticket ID is #31627735

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Norlin,

A member of our team reached out to you already via email and is awaiting your response. Kindly check the inbox of the email associated with your Upwork account and follow up with our agent. Once they have more information about the issue you’re experiencing, our agent will assist you accordingly.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
ziquidph
Community Member

Hello, I already received her reply but it did not resolve the issue at
all. I still get the same error message. I cannot login and I need to work
today. Also, it's payday on Friday, how am I to process my payment if I am
unable to login. I am a top-rated freelancer and I could not even get
routed to the correct support people for my concern.
a396f864
Community Member

Hi, 

I have the same problem, can you help me. 

I can not login into my account , I am getting error message "This email address uses Google Sign-In." I had to create a new account. Can you help me access my account "************89@gmail.com"

Hi Adam,

Could you please click on my name above this post and send me a private message with more info about the account you need help with?

~Andrea
Upwork
daecfa3e
Community Member

Hi

I can not login into my account , I am getting error message "This email address uses Google Sign-In." I need a fix urgently guys.
Thank you

Hi Olayinka,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it looks like you were able to sign in earlier. Please let us know if you're still experiencing this issue.

~ AJ
Upwork
8503de68
Community Member

hello please i'm in a similar position, i had to create another account to send this. i'm unable to log in cause "Google sign in isn't allowed..", i just finished with my first job, expecting another, i need this fixed ASAP

who can i contact 

Hi Arinze,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. Our team will reach out to you via ticket and email on your current account to assist you further with your original account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
j_zab
Community Member

Hello, its a thank you post I am very thankful to all of you people thanks for helping me, Love you all
Andrea G
Joanne Marie P
Nikola S
Bojan S
I hope we will meet again Smiley Surprised  Actually I hope we will not meet againSmiley LOL
otherwise thank you all

Bye.

kellyajohnson
Community Member

I am having the same issue.  Upwork please help

Hi Kelly,

I checked and it looks like you already closed your account.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi, I had to use an old email to be able to send this message because I cannot login using my active UpWork account.

I switched my email from my work mail to my personal email. I chose google sign in but I keep getting an error message whenever I login that says cannot login as this uses Google sign in.

I read that I should fix this via connected services but how could I if I cannot login altogether to my UpWork account?

82ffa2fd
Community Member

I'm having the same issue, so created a new account just to reply to this.

The customer support is sending me the same reply even though I tried to explain the situation.

I did signup using my email and somehow when I try to log in it says connected to google auth, but it isnot even a Gmail or used anything to get connected. Would you mind helping me out? this is urgent

Case no:**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Mohamed,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your original account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Any update on this issue?
So far I haven't got any response from Upwork and I'm, kinda stuck with my contracts due to this issue

Hi Mohamed,

Please follow up directly on your ticket with the number 34018861 and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
zhaiderms
Community Member

This email address uses Google Sign-In.

Having the same issue. Whenever I sign-in an upwork web/mobile app with email & password, it showed this message and didn't allow me to do it with an email & password. Please advise or help.

Thank you.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Zulqurnain,

One of our agents will reach out to you directly to assist you with accessing your account.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
831ba614
Community Member

Hi, I have the same problem. I can't login to my main upwork account.

Can you help me? My previous account was already verified.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Joanna,

Thank you for your message. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Thank you. Hope someone will assist me with my concern.

I'm using a different account/email just for this.

7041a0a4
Community Member

I have exactly this issue. Please help me too 😁

Hi Ahmad,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
691d1b52
Community Member

Hello I have the same exact issue. I created a new account to write here as well. I am not able to get access to  my account. 

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Komal, 

A member of the Customer Support Team has reached out to you directly to assist you. You should be able to access your ticket here.

~ Avery
Upwork
b4d79ce7
Community Member

i have same issue

473340e0
Community Member

Hello,

I can't login into my account , I am getting error message "This email address uses Google Sign-In." I was forced to made a new one. I need a fix urgently to go on work with my old one.

Thank you

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths