🐈
» Forums » Support » Time Tracking Issue
Page options
0f350615
Community Member

Time Tracking Issue

Hello,

I received my first offer here on upwork. On the first day I didnt have a time tracker though I had back to back converations with my client and she was aware of how long I worked. On the second day I had downloaded a tracker so it was perfectly captured on my account. I had a conversation with my client and she said she was well aware and she had paid for both days since it was hourly. How ever I received payment for the tracked hours only.  I talked to my client and advised talk to the Upwork support to advise.  whats the way foward on such a case?

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Salome,

Thank you for your message. I would like to clarify that only the logged hours are processed automatically for the payment. If you have worked for the client without starting your time tracker, you will need to add manual time or the client can issue a bonus for the hours worked before starting the time tracker. Since the contract is ended, the client will have an option to issue you a bonus on the ended contract for the missed hours. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
PradeepH

Hi Salome,

Thank you for your message. I would like to clarify that only the logged hours are processed automatically for the payment. If you have worked for the client without starting your time tracker, you will need to add manual time or the client can issue a bonus for the hours worked before starting the time tracker. Since the contract is ended, the client will have an option to issue you a bonus on the ended contract for the missed hours. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths