🐈
» Forums » Support » Top Rated Criteria
Page options
5f3ea9e1
Community Member

Top Rated Criteria

I had Rising Talent badge and was on my way to reach top rated with 11 out of 16  eligible weeks completed with all requirements met. My account got temporarily suspended due to some identity verification issues. I wanted to know what would I have to do to complete the rest of my 5 weeks or when will I be able to contribute to it ? thank you. My suspension is uplifted.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for your message. To earn Top-Rated status, you need to maintain Rising Talent status or a Job Success Score (JSS) of at least 90% for at least 13 of the last 16 weeks. 

We check the status and update the count for the Top Rated eligible weeks every Saturday. Each Saturday we remove the week 17 weeks ago from the calculation and add the most recent week. For the count to increase, you must be eligible this week, but not have been eligible 17 weeks ago. This count will decrease if you were eligible 17 weeks ago but not eligible this week. Check out this help page for more information.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
PradeepH

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for your message. To earn Top-Rated status, you need to maintain Rising Talent status or a Job Success Score (JSS) of at least 90% for at least 13 of the last 16 weeks. 

We check the status and update the count for the Top Rated eligible weeks every Saturday. Each Saturday we remove the week 17 weeks ago from the calculation and add the most recent week. For the count to increase, you must be eligible this week, but not have been eligible 17 weeks ago. This count will decrease if you were eligible 17 weeks ago but not eligible this week. Check out this help page for more information.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
5f3ea9e1
Community Member

Thank you!

8871f995
Community Member

Hello Pradeep,

You said, "We check the status and update the count for the Top Rated eligible weeks every Saturday." But Badge and JSS update on profile every two weeks. Is there any way to view JSS every week as a freelancer? 

Thanks!

Hi Varsani,

Thank you for your message. Your Job Success score is updated every two weeks and there is no option to check this every week.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths