🐈
» Forums » Support » Trouble accessing the Live chat
Page options
chappra786
Community Member

Trouble accessing the Live chat

Hey, unable to have a Live chat option since Monday, Can you assess me with this issue? I need a support for one of my client

8 REPLIES 8
spectralua
Community Member

It is gone an half year ago, no more live chat.

ArjayM

Hi Asad,

I'm sorry if you're having difficulties contacting our support team. Could you please tell us more about your concern? I'll be more than willing to check on that for you and assist you accordingly. Looking forward to your response.

~ Arjay
Upwork

When I go to this page, I am not being able to find the get support option anymore. It's been almost 3 days 

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us

Hi Asad,

Please try logging into your account first before clicking the page. If you still encounter any issues, please let us know. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hey Joanne, I am a logged in user, let me guide you the complete process I follow, I usually click the "?" and then I go to "Help and Support" option, there is a pop-up at the right bottom to have the chat, for the past few days it is not there

Hi Asad,

I've checked and confirmed that you were able to respond to our support team and update your ticket here. We suggest you continue communicating with the team through that ticket if you need further assistance so that they can assist you accordingly and more efficiently.

~ Arjay
Upwork

Of course Arjay, I have used the live chat feature often but for the past few days I can see there is no pop-up at all for the chat option on the right bottom, 

I usually click the "?" and then I go to "Help and Support" option, there is a pop-up at the right bottom to have the chat, for the past few days it is not there

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths