🐈
» Forums » Support » Trying to close contract but can't see it in ...
Page options
kelly_e
Community Member

Trying to close contract but can't see it in my jobs

For a few months the client thought he might start our work back up, so I was leaving it open. Trying to do a little end of year housekeeping and I asked him if he would mind my closing it, so we can both leave feedback for each other. We can always do a new contract later.

But now I go to my contracts and I can't see it—meaning of course, I can't close it, and neither of us can leave feedback. I tried searching by his name and by words in the original listing (not that I have so many it should be lost...), but it's still not showing up.

Closed another one that had been similarly dormant last week without a hitch. Any idea why I can't see this one?

3 REPLIES 3
ArjayM

Hi Kelly,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having difficulties ending a contract. Can you still see your exchange of Messages by any chance? If so, Could you please click on my name above this post and send me a private message with more information about the job you're referring to? I'll take a closer look at your concern and assist you accordingly. Looking forward to your message.

~ Arjay
Upwork
kelly_e
Community Member

Message sent (twice, accidentally).  Thanks in advance for looking into it!

Hi Kelly,

Yes, I did receive your message and I'm sorry for not being able to get back to you sooner. I have shared your report with the appropriate team and one of the members will be assisting you further via a support ticket. You can access your ticket and coordinate with the team on this page.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths