🐈
» Forums » Support » Typographical error in the last name on the C...
Page options
89e254e8
Community Member

Typographical error in the last name on the Certificate of Earnings and Payment Method Issue

Hello there,

My account has been successfully verified using my passport, and the name on my passport matches the name on the account. However, I noticed a typographical error with a capital "I" in front of my surname on the Certificate of earnings. I would like to have this error corrected. 
Also, I always get the error message "The beneficiary name is mismatched" when using the payment method even though the names match. I have now tried several times and have also waited longer than 48 hours. Unfortunately, I have been unable to resolve this issue through the chatbot, articles, or FAQ, and I am unsure of the next steps.

Could someone please assist me in resolving this matter?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi Naseem,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
NikolaS

Hi Naseem,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths