🐈
» Forums » Support » Unable to Get Paid in Agency Account.
Page options
299a3281
Community Member

Unable to Get Paid in Agency Account.

The account I am withdrawing to used to work really well because it is on the name of my Agency. 
The same accounts of my company are no longer working. Every time I request a withdrawal my payment gets rejected. Both accounts that I am withdrawing to are in the name of our agency which used to work perfectly fine 1 month ago.

This has started happening after I transferred ownership of my Agency to my account. Everything seems to have been transferred successfully but I believe upwork's backend still has something missing. 

This issue has caused me enough trouble already. New month has started and I had to loan for paying my important dues just because of lazy slow support from upwork. I am still in the dark waiting for the solution of this problem. I have no idea what's wrong, I have done everything asked and now my support tickets are left in pending.

I dont like posting these kind of petty issues in public because these are to be handled one on one on priority basis. But since upwork's ticket support is too good that they forget to reply there, I have no choice but to post my issue here.

1 REPLY 1
ArjayM

Hi Husnain,

We understand the urgency and importance of receiving your payments on schedule. I see several tickets have been raised about your concern. We suggest you continue coordinating with the team through a single active ticket so that they can assist you accordingly. 

Kindly allow them time, and you will surely get an update on one of your tickets here once your case is thoroughly reviewed.

Also, please avoid creating several tickets with the same concern so the team can assist you more efficiently. We seek your patience and understanding while we sort this out for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths