🐈
» Forums » Support » Unable to get my profile completeness 100%
Page options
27cd3189
Community Member

Unable to get my profile completeness 100%

Hello, hope you all are doing.

The issue I am facing is this; I am unable to get 100% profile completeness on my account, in the image I uploaded, it says I do not have the following things;
Employment History

Portfolio

Education

Video Introduction (I actually don't have it on my profile but I do have everything else)

Certifications

Other Experiences

But I have all of them except only for the video introduction. What can I do to solve this problem? I'd be delighted if you can help me out!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi All,

Thank you for reaching out to us and bringing this to our attention. I would like to clarify that at the moment there is an issue with the information that is being reflected in the pop-out window after you click on "Complete your profile" on the main page. This means that when you see the pop-out window, it does not reflect some of the changes that you have made to your profile.

As a workaround while the issue is being resolved I encourage you to check this helpful article to help you make a 100% complete profile. If you add all the information listed in the article but still can't make a complete profile feel free to let us know and we will assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
MostafaT

Hello Umair,

Thank you so much for using our Community platform.

Please check this helpful KB article for available options to have a 100% complete profile.

Kindly feel free to navigate to the Optional (50%) section too.

I hope that helps.

~ Mostafa
27cd3189
Community Member

Hello, I appreciate your answer. Thank you.

According to the article you mentioned, I should have 100% profile completeness. But it isn't, can you view my profile and kindly make sure? I'd really appreciate it :))

Good Day, 

My profile indicates it is 85% complete, however, the completness checklist only shows I have completed 3 items. I have updated my profile photo, education, portfolio, employment history, overview and skills - Only the profile photo, overview and skills are showing up as completed. I am therefore unable to apply for jobs - how is this rectified? I have cleared my cache and tried two different browsers, Safari and Chrome. 

Any assistance / guidance is greatly appreciated. 

Best,

Xavier

Hi Xavier,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi Umair,

Thank you for following up. I checked your profile and escalated your community post to a support ticket so that we can look into this further One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Nikola
Upwork
NikolaS

Hi All,

Thank you for reaching out to us and bringing this to our attention. I would like to clarify that at the moment there is an issue with the information that is being reflected in the pop-out window after you click on "Complete your profile" on the main page. This means that when you see the pop-out window, it does not reflect some of the changes that you have made to your profile.

As a workaround while the issue is being resolved I encourage you to check this helpful article to help you make a 100% complete profile. If you add all the information listed in the article but still can't make a complete profile feel free to let us know and we will assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths