🐈
» Forums » Support » Unable to join group
Page options
d4f0fc1e
Community Member

Unable to join group

Hi,

I just set up my Upwork account using my institution's e-mail, but I'm unable to get past the page in which I'm required to select the team that I want to join. Naturally, I'm choosing the appropriate team for my Department, so there shouldn't be any authorization issues. When I clic the "next" button, it's as if the next page failed to launch. I'm attaching a screenshot of the page loading for a splitsecond before failing. 

Thanks!

Issue Upwork #2.png

3 REPLIES 3
JoanneP

Hi Santiago,

Have you tried clearing your browser’s cookies or using a different browser? If the issue still persists, could you please share the following information so that we can forward it to our team to investigate further?

• Browser/s used
  • Browser version
  • Machine’s OS
  • Machine’s OS version
  • Additional details that may help us/the team investigate your concern better

~ Joanne
Upwork
d4f0fc1e
Community Member

Hi, I already tried switching navigators and clearing cookies, but the issue still persists. Here's the requested information:

* Browsers used and versions: Safari (Version 16.5.2), Google Chrome (Version 121.0.6167.184)
* Machine's OS and version: macOS Ventura - Version 13.4.1 (c)
* Additional information: I already verified my account and the page otherwise works fine.

Hi Santiago,

Thank you for sharing the details. I checked your account and it looks like this account is already closed now.

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths