🐈
» Forums » Support » Unable to send connects to connect with a job...
Page options
e0da0df0
Community Member

Unable to send connects to connect with a job.

Hello,

I am getting the same error while trying to send connects to a job.

We can not submit your proposal as it contains one or more unsafe links. Remove the links and try again. 

This it the text it contains no links and yet I am getting the same error:

Dear Hiring Manager,I am writing to express my keen interest in the Virtual Assistant position focusing on client communication and administrative tasks within your organization. With a proven track record in effectively managing client interactions and handling diverse administrative responsibilities, I am confident in my ability to contribute to the success of your team.In my previous roles, I have demonstrated exceptional communication skills, ensuring positive and productive interactions with clients. My ability to promptly respond to inquiries, schedule appointments, and coordinate meetings reflects my commitment to delivering outstanding customer service.Additionally, I possess strong organizational skills and a meticulous approach to administrative tasks. From managing calendars and travel arrangements to handling document preparation, I am adept at streamlining processes to enhance overall efficiency.I am well-versed in utilizing communication platforms and project management tools, ensuring seamless collaboration and effective task management in virtual environments. My dedication to maintaining confidentiality and attention to detail make me a reliable choice for handling sensitive information.I am excited about the prospect of contributing to your team's success and elevating client satisfaction through effective communication and streamlined administrative support. Thank you for considering my application. I am enthusiastic about the opportunity to discuss how my skills align with your organization's needs.Sincerely,

2 REPLIES 2
LuiggiR

Hi Theodora,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
e0da0df0
Community Member

Thank you

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths