🐈
» Forums » Support » Unable to set up withdrawal direct to local b...
Page options
a65cc588
Community Member

Unable to set up withdrawal direct to local bank.

In my process of setting up withdrawal and adding a set up. I chose to withdrawal Direct to local Bank . After entering all the bank details including bank and account details,I am getting "Improper Format". I am unable to proceed . Please help me with this regard.

3 REPLIES 3
LuiggiR

Hi Lakshmi,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this. When entering the required details, you may see formatting guidelines for each of the fields you need to complete. Are you making sure that what you enter is matching the indicated format? If so, can you try clearing your browser cache and cookies or using a different browser and check again? Let us know if the issue persists and we'll be happy to assist you further.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
a65cc588
Community Member

Where can I see formatting guidelines.My last name is just initial if I enter it. It shows incorrect format. What should I do. 

Hi Lakshmi,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths