🐈
» Forums » Support » Unexpected wire transfer delay
Page options
morrisonanele
Community Member

Unexpected wire transfer delay

I need urgent response I made a Wired transferred of my earnings on Sunday morning 22rd January by 01:00 AM  but it has not reaced my account, Please I would love to know if the payment was processed successful on Upwork side because I didn't get any notification about payment being processed,I have called my bank and the  said no transactions are pending on my account And it  has no restrictions so it's free to receive transfers.   I have received the payment withdrawn email but not the payment processing mail, can someone guide me please? I Haven't experienced such delay when using wire transfer before    Thanks 

7 REPLIES 7
NikolaS

Hi Morrison,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We process wire transfers within one business day, but they may take several days to arrive in your bank account. Please let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you. Feel free to check this help article for more information.

~ Nikola
Upwork
morrisonanele
Community Member

Is more than 48 hours why haven't the fund arrive at my account

Normally whenever I pay out using wire transfer the funds get my account in 48 hours why the sudden delay these time around 

Hi Morrison,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Upon checking and reviewing your withdrawn transaction, it was processed by Upwork successfully on our end.

The processing is complete from our end, the funds should be on their way to your bank. This is not delayed but I understand that you have been used to your funds getting to your bank sooner.

Like Nikola advised, wire transfers will be processed within one business day but may take several to arrive in your bank account

Our processing time is anywhere from several hours to 4-8 business days. Anything that's within this timeframe is acceptable and you should rest assured the funds are not lost.

Here is what we are going to do right now, if funds have not been received by your bank and if it has been more than 8th business days by 02/03/2023, that is the time that we can start initiating a trace for your funds.

~ AJ
Upwork

Thanks for your assistance have received the fund on my account

God bless Upwork customer service representative I really appreciate you all 

Hi Annie,

I've been trying to get someone to attend to me for a while. I'm having the same issue currently. I usually get my payment within 24 hours via wire transfer, but I initiated this payment on 13th September and as of today, 20th September, I'm yet to receive the funds.

I'd really appreciate it if you could help me check the status of the transaction just like you did for Morrison. I'm tired of waiting and refreshing my bank app.

Please did it get sorted out? How long did it take? I'm facing a similar issue currently.

Hi Onyedika,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I can see that you already opened a support ticket regarding this issue. Please allow our team 24-28 hours to respond to your request. Feel free to also update the ticket should you have further questions or concerns.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths