🐈
» Forums » Support » Unresolved Payment Issue for Completed Contra...
Page options
67a3d343
Community Member

Unresolved Payment Issue for Completed Contract

The contract in question, with a total amount was successfully completed. I received 90%  as per the first milestone completion, and my client, after expressing satisfaction, released the remaining funds. However, despite the client's positive feedback and the fund release, the remaining funds have not been reflected in my overview section for the past three days.

I have diligently reviewed my transaction history to confirm the release of the funds and ensured that my payment method details are accurate. Despite these efforts, the funds remain unaccounted for in my Upwork account.

I kindly request your prompt assistance in resolving this matter. 

I understand that addressing payment-related issues may require time, but the delay has extended beyond a reasonable period. I am committed to providing any additional information required to expedite the resolution process.

Hoping quick resolution.

3 REPLIES 3
PradeepH

Hi Nikunj,

Thank you for your message. I checked the job you are referring to and the client released a $50 payment which was already withdrawn on Nov 11th from your Upwork account. There is no additional payment released by the client after said milestone payment. You can refer to the contract page for more information. 

- Pradeep

Upwork
67a3d343
Community Member

Client told me that he already released remaining funds right before diwali. As the total project amount is 60$. Hoping quick resolution.

If any user did not getting full amount of the project why it's ended by the upwork.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths